For consideration, all materials must be submitted using the online applications below. Deadline will be in Spring 2019 (check back for more details).
The application requires you to upload your résumé/CV and write a short essay. Please see the guidance below. Students have the option to save their application and complete it at a later date.
- Maximum 2 pages
- Include your name, but not your Social Security Number
- Include experiences relevant to international studies including (but not limited to) education, research, employment, volunteering, and presentations/publications.
- For help crafting a résumé: http://cdc.indiana.edu/doc/writing-resume.pdf
- Personal Statement of International Passion and Commitment of 400-500 words
- Explain why you are passionate about and committed to studying the international. In your statement, you may refer to past, current, and future activities, ideas, studies, research, goals, etc., that involve understanding the world in all its complexity. Save personal statement as a Word or PDF document; include your name.
- One (1) letter of recommendation
- The letter of recommendation should be from an SGIS faculty member (not a graduate student Associate Instructor/AI) who is familiar with your work, activities, and goals.
- Please direct your recommender to the online form linked above.