For consideration, all materials must be submitted electronically by 11:59:59 pm on Friday, March 2, 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will be available soon.
The application packet must include:
- Signed application form
- Maximum 2 pages
- Include your name, but not your Social Security Number
- Include experiences relevant to international studies including (but not limited to) education, research, employment, volunteering, and presentations/publications.
- For help crafting a résumé: http://cdc.indiana.edu/doc/writing-resume.pdf
- Personal Statement of International Passion and Commitment of 400-500 words
- Explain why you are passionate about and committed to studying the international. In your statement, you may refer to past, current, and future activities, ideas, studies, research, goals, etc., that involve understanding the world in all its complexity. Save personal statement as a Word or PDF document; include your name.
- PDF copy of Indiana University unofficial transcripts
- One (1) letter of recommendation
- The letter of recommendation should be from an SGIS faculty member (not a graduate student Associate Instructor/AI) who is familiar with your work, activities, and goals.
- Please fill out and provide each of your recommenders with a PDF copy of the Recommender Form for Scholarship Competitions.
- Letters must be received by 11:59:59 pm on Friday, March 2, 2018. Letter of recommendation forms are submitted electronically to email@example.com, Subject: Albright Scholarship Competition.