Today it’s urgent that students at all levels understand the global aspects and implications of every subject they study. The Center for the Study of Global Change has spent decades developing resources to help teachers design and lead courses so that their students come away with a global mindset. We invite teachers to download our guides to internationalizing courses and curricula.
- How do you set global learning outcomes?
- Follow this worksheet as you design your courses
- Here's what an international course map looks like
- What is an affective learning taxonomy?
- Teaching Handbook (resources from the Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning)