International Curriculum Development Grants
The Center for the Study of Global Change promotes curriculum internationalization and encourages the incorporation of global learning outcomes in teaching and learning. The Global Center offers a limited number of Curriculum Development Grants each year to develop new undergraduate or graduate courses or substantially revise existing courses to include significant international content. All faculty are eligible to apply, though courses which are broadly international and promote interdisciplinary collaboration among professional schools, academic departments and/or area studies programs are particularly encouraged. Applications are accepted and reviewed year round.
Guidelines for Proposals
- Please include the following data in the application:
- Discussion of the proposed course topic
- Proposed disciplines, departments, schools, or fields
- Intended student level (undergraduate or graduate, 100-700, etc.)
- Likely semester the new or revised course will be offered for the first time
- Global learning outcomes addressed in the course and planned means of assessment (global teaching resources)
- Include applicant's current C.V. and a supporting letter from department or program chair.
- Include a budget if expenses will be incurred.